Sheet Steel Holesaw - Tungsten Carbide Tipped
Suitable to cut all types of Flat Sheet products. These include Mild Steel Aluminium Steel, Aluminium, Copper
- Tungsten Carbide Tipped Teeth for Brilliant cutting Performance.
- Excellent Cutting Accuracy.
- Max material Thickness - 2mm Stainless Steel, Mild Steel and non ferrous metals.
- Recommended Speed 850 - 1200 RPM.
- To avoid an impact of the Teeth, do not push too hard. Once touched the material drill with slight steady pressure.
- Use with Fixed or Portable drills, mains power or cordless.
- Cutting Lubricant Required
- One piece, no assembly required
Sheet Steel Hole Saw Makes Your Cutting Uniform and Easier
Sheet steel Hole Saw provides durability while cutting holes through any thinner metal, especially steel. If you are looking for any hole saw such as wood hole saw, diamond hole saw, tile hole saw, and other tools such as drill bits, connect with Tool Smart WA. We have skilled, experienced and talented staff who has been making the tools with care and love from 25 years.
We are an Australian based company and always make the tools according to the Australian rules. We always use the highest materials to make each and every tool, such as drill bits, hole saw, safety cones, electrician equipment and our signs.
Why Pick Our Sheet Steel Hole Saw?
- We are designing a steel hole saw that is suitable to cut all sorts of Flat Sheet objects. These include Mild, Aluminium Steel, Copper, and Aluminium.
- Tough Tungsten Carbide Tipped teeth have the best cutting angle, which offers efficient and fast removal of Swarf and chips.
- Carbide Tipped offer superb object life and cutting task.
- 100% Excellent and Accurate cutting
- Max supply Thickness - 2mm Stainless Steel, non-ferrous metals and Mild Steel.
- Best hole saw for making cutting and predominantly suitable for use in drills with limited speed control: 850 - 1200 RPM.
- Reduce the impact of teeth. Once you keep the saw on the surface, do not push hard. Drill the material with pressure.
- Use with Portable and Fixed drills, cordless or mains power.
- Lubricant is needed while cutting any metal.
- Complete assembly - there is no condition to buy a separate pilot drill and drive arbour.
- Safety feature at the bottom of the steel hole saw stops drilling beyond the extreme cutting depth.
Precautions For Use
- Steadily chuck the three-surface unit of the shank to stop falling or swinging.
- Do not decrease the rotation speed extremely during drilling. Tip cracking or jamming may result.
- Do not hit the cutting ends against any hard thing or permit strong contact with the worksheet that may occur when the quality drill passes through. The tip will break down.
Please contact our staff for current pricing on Tornado products. In many cases, suggested list pricing is offered on our website. From time to time, we provide promotions with state charges valid for a defined time. Such advertisings are listed on our website and detailed in printed marketing material. If you need help finding a Sheet steel Hole Saw, please contact us.
Tool Smart WA provides cutting edge diamond tools with 100% customer satisfaction. Get the experience of our tools and give us five stars.
Let’s Talk With Us
Finding a trustable and honest company is a hard task. You will find us to be willing to assist and be the best, trustable tool providing company. If you want to get any details about our tool, connect with us at 0403 412 263. We are waiting to hear from you. Your shopping experience will be better than you thought and you will save time and money.
Buy now for the best quality, cutting tools for your next job.
Have a nice day!